MOANA WINTER OIL HIGH PERFORMANCE
Specially formulated for competition engines and high – performance street engines, including those with flat – tappet camshaft. Also recommended for light trucks and sport utility vehicle operating under high-temperature conditions, such as towing, where the engine manufacture specifies SAE 10W-40 engine oil. Contains a high level of ZDDP plus our exclusive MOANA WINTER protection additive for extra protection against engine wear.
1. Formulated for engines equipped with turbochargers or superchargers.
2. High zinc dialkyldithiophosphate (ZDDP) content plus MOANA WINTER for extra wear protection in racing applications and for engines with flat-tappet camshafts.
3. Resists viscosity and thermal breakdown at high temperatures.
4. Protects against sludge and varnish formation.
5. Protects against rust and bearing corrosion.
6. Racetrack-proven performance.
MEET OR EXCEEDS:
API: SM/SL/SJ JASO MA-2 ACEA A3
WARNING: continuous contact with used engine oil has caused skin cancer in animal tests. prolonged and or repeated contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Wash skin with soap and water after handing.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. For emergencies call 115.
ADVANCE NANO TECNOLOGY IN USA